Thursday, January 5, 2012

Read this blog because it's magical

I use the term magical loosely. Unfortunately when you open my blog on your browser, fairy dust will not engulf you into a hazy state of happiness and wonder, and it is definitely not comparible to Disney World. However, it will be full of great tidbits of info regarding how to try to balance everything that you are expected to do and everything you want to do, while trying to reamain or become sane and healthy. I can tell that you are nodding your head in agreement now, "Yes, this is a magical blog!"
Everyday I feel as though I am standing on one foot (in my mind I look serene and I am attemping a yoga pose) while outside forces do their best to knock me on my behind. Even on days that I declare "lazy" days, I feel guitly that I am not doing something, anything. Life is about living it the best we possibly can manage, and that is why this magical blog exists. I have always been interested in nutrition and fitness, which I believe are huge factors in the balancing act, but over the past few months, I have realized that cooking, baking and doing crafts, make me beyond happy and peaceful. I will be sharing my ideas on here in hopes that it might do the same for you.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment